Z-Wave Module by ADA
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
This Z-Wave Module is used for controlling Z-Wave lighting modules/switches, appliance plug-in modules/receptacles, roller shutters, blinds, and door locks using a VRC0P Vizia RF + Plug-In Serial Interface Module (one-way control) or Omni Z-Wave Interface Plugin for Vera Controllers via RS-232 (control and feedback is only available with the purchase of an Activation Key for the Vera Plugin which is available from http://license.automationdistrbutors.com.au).
- Two-way driver (Omni Z Wave Interface Plugin for Vera Controllers) provides feedback for light states, relay states, blinds, door locks, and more…
- Slider with icon for controlling dimmers
- Slider with buttons for controlling dimmers
- Slider with icon for controlling relays/appliances
- Buttons with icon for controlling relays/appliances
- Slider and buttons for blind control
- Door Lock control with battery level status (lock status and battery level only available with Omni Z Wave Interface Plugin for Vera Controllers)
- Corrected the notes.
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
- For one-way control (no feedback) in North America, a Leviton VRC0P Vizia RF + Plug-In Serial Interface Module is required.
- For control and feedback with Vera controller, the following is required:
- Vera controller with correct Z-Wave frequency for the respective region.
- Omni Z Wave Interface App from the Vera Store (free to download).
- Purchased Activation Key from ADA: http://www.license.automationdistributors.com.au
To enable the purchase, the serial number of the Vera must be entered. Each license is specific to the serial number for the Vera. The Activation Keys are not transferrable.
- A network of enrolled and working Z-Wave devices.
Control and feedback will not work with a Vera controller unless an Activation Key is purchased from ADA: http://www.license.automationdistributors.com.au
Thermostats and garage door operation is not supported at this time.
Not compatible with VPN tunneling