iPort FS23 Module
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
The iPort FS23 is a free-standing iPod/iPhone dock the provides on-screen media browsing of connected content. This module allows dealers to quickly integrate media browsing and metadata functionality into any project.
- Media Browsing & Now Playing - Browse all audio content on a docked iPod, view cover art and track metadata
- Remote Popup - A 'remote control' popup mimics the FS23's handheld remote, useful when browsing the on-screen menu
- Multiple Instances - Quickly and easily create unique copies of the Module for projects that include more than one of this device
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
GUI TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the User Interface and the external device. May not support controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- One or more iPort FS23 IP-enabled ipod docks
- Cannot be controlled by controller macro commands because media browsing and control take place directly between the app and the FS23. If you require FS23 commands to be executed from a controller macro, you can do so via IR.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling