DirecTV STANDALONE GUI Module
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
This module allows you to control one or more IP-enabled DirecTV receivers. For projects using the DirecTV Genie system, use our Genie module instead. See 'Requirements' for compatible receivers.
The provided GUI Content is pre-programmed and closely mimics the native DirecTV app's remote control interface. You can also use this module to add DirecTV control to any GUI buttons in the pages provided by one of our GUI Templates for a completely seamless interface.
- Controls up to 24 compatible DirecTV receivers
- Uses IP network, eliminating the need for IR emitters
- Multi-receiver installs can optionally be controlled from a single page
- Current channel number and show title feedback is displayed on tablet interfaces
- Can be added to any project in seconds
- Now Supports Room Remote (BC1 & BC2 Controllers Only)
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
API - Uses HTTP and/or UPnP communications with the external device or service. May not support controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- One or more compatible DirecTV receivers installed and working.
- Each DirecTV receiver must be connected to the same network as the BitWise system and assigned a static IP address or DHCP reservation
- External Device control must be enabled on the receiver(s) (Menu button->Parental, Fav’s & Setup->System Setup->Whole-Home->External Device->Allow).
Supported DirecTV receivers:
- H20 & Newer Receivers
- HR21 & Newer DVRs
- For Genie systems, use our Genie module
*Not compatible with VPN tunneling
BC4 Controller macros not supported - Favorite channel buttons can be programmed using the Module's "Tune" function. Power On is automatically sent to the DirecTV receiver when a page containing the DirecTV module is navigated to. If Power Off is desired from a system macro, you can program the Power Off command on the release action of the same button that triggers the macro.