Elk M1 Module by Push Controls
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
The Elk M1 module provides full control over the Elk M1 security automation system. Supports arm status and control for up to eight areas, while also providing status for up to 208 zones, and control and status for up to 208 outputs. With the optional lighting expansion modules it can control up to 256 lighting circuits.
- 8 areas of control
- Control and status of up to 208 outputs
- Status for up to 208 zones
- Control and status of up to 256 lighting circuits
This module is designed to seamlessly integrate with the Push GEN2 GUI templates, but the GUI elements also work great with any of our GUI Template offerings, as seen here:
- Fixed a bug related to the processing of real-time lighting feedback
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
RS-232 - Requires one unused serial port. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the controller and the external device. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- A fully installed and working Elk/Ness M1 security panel.
- TCP communication requires ELK-M1XEP.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling