CBus Module by Push Controls
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
Now just $99!
Clipsal C-Bus lighting applications and groups can be controlled through an attractive and intuitive user interface. The GEN2 GUI from Push Controls allows smooth control of lighting group levels through the use of sliders, and group power control using traditional on/off style buttons. In addition, experience real time feedback for lighting group, levels and current power status. This module provides the most comprehensive CBus support and graphics.
- Control multiple lighting groups from a single page
- Two-way driver provides feedback for light states, and more…
- Lighting group power control
- Dynamic Labels
- Slider group dimmer control
- Lighting pulse control
- Fantastic graphics
- Added support for C-Bus Measurement Application
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
RS-232 - Requires one unused serial port. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the controller and the external device. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- A completely installed and working CBus system, including a compatible CBus network interface such as 5500PC (RS232) or 5500CN (TCP).
Testing has shown that the script works far better when using the 5500PC (RS232) than the 5500CN (TCP). Push Controls highly recommends choosing the 5500PC (RS232) option for this reason.
Not compatible with VPN tunneling