CBus Lighting Module (Full Version) by iLED
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
This module provides full two-way control of a Clipsal C-Bus Lighting System over the full range of 255 Lighting Groups, with real time feedback (shared across all open BitWise Touch Applications and C-Bus Keypads). This means that if you push a button on the physical keypad, or on any of the BitWise Touch apps on a phone or tablet, every C-Bus button/feedback in the entire system (hard button and in the module) will immediately indicate feedback.
The module provides basic graphics and a super simple drag-and-drop method to add lighting control to any of our GUI Templates. Once added to a page, installers can even replace the graphics with those provided with a GUI Template package, or simply copy the programming to GUI Elements that are already part of a page. This allows a seamlessly integrated look with any of our GUI Templates.
- Low-cost, streamlined module provides basic functionality - designed to be integrated with GUI Template graphics
- Super easy to use - Just drag and drop buttons and sliders onto GUI pages, enter the CBus group numbers when prompted
- Two-Way feedback - Pre-programmed and simple to add to any project
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
RS-232 - Requires one unused serial port. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- A completely installed and working CBus system, including a compatible CBus network RS232 PC interface such as 5100PC or 5500PC
- CBus system must be programmed to use the default Lighting Application Address 56 (0x38)
- Supports CBus Lighting Application only, other CBus Application types are not supported
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling