Weather Badges Module
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
This module provides up to 4 'Weather Badges' that can be added to any GUI page. A Weather Badge displays current conditions (text and icons) for a customizable location. Locations can be defined by city, state, country, zipcode, or airport code. When the user taps on the Weather Badge, a dynamically generated popup will appear, containing additional information, including forecast.
- Weather locations can be changed on the fly by the end-user, just press and hold a weather badge and enter the new location
- When used on a tablet, the dynamically generated popup includes 5-day forcast
- Powered by weather data from:
- Improved iOS7 support
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
API - Uses HTTP and/or UPnP communications with the external device or service. May not support controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling