Weather Widget Module by Push Controls
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
Access the current weather and a 5 day forecast on any page in the user interface. Receive accurate and up to date weather details with colourful icons depicting the current weather condition.
A small weather icon, can be placed anywhere on the user interface, will display the current weather at all times. Pressing the weather icon reveals a detailed pop-up overlay with more information about the current weather and a 5 day forecast. Area forecast is definable by pressing the current region/state to reveal other options.
- Small weather widget can be located anywhere on the user interface
- Pop-up 5 day forecast with details on current climate condition
- Weather information sourced from weather.com
- Selectable region/state via a dropdown box
- Additional region/states can be added easily into the module
- Updated icons
- Allow Fahrenheit/Celsius selection
- Display Error instead of null when server returns no value
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
API - Uses HTTP and/or UPnP communications with the external device or service. May not support controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling