Vidabox LiivNAS GUI Module
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
This module works with the LiivNAS media server products from VidaBox. It communicates with the LiivNAS server and automatically creates a clean, simple user interface that lets you browse your movie collection by cover art.
Note: Requires iOS devices running iOS7 or higher.
Note: Requires Dune HD player hardware for playback support.
- Browse movie collection by cover art
- Filter by Genre
- Sort by title, date, and much more
- Dynamic movie details popup shows additional info and playback options
- Cover art can be displayed in three different sizes
- Module can be added to a project in seconds
- Integrated Dune HD control capability
- Displays multiple-disc playback options
- Supports Room Remote control of Dune HD player (BC1 & BC2 Controllers only)
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
|YES (iOS 7 or higher)||Not Recommended|
API - Uses HTTP and/or UPnP communications with the external device or service. May not support controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- An installed and working VidaBox LiivNAS server with API Key & static IP address (or DHCP reservation)
- An installed and working Dune HD player with static IP address (or DHCP reservation)
- Contact VidaBox for additional details: http://www.vidabox.com
*Not compatible with VPN tunneling