Leviton Omni-Bus Module
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
This module allows control and feedback from Leviton's Omni-Bus control network.
Popular in domestic commercial operations and a variety of international applications, Omni-Bus controls lights, shades, fans, shutters, pumps, and more. Utilizing the worldwide DIN rail standard for mounting, this bus and controller based management family controls CFL, LED, electronic low voltage, Halogen, and incandescent lighting. Modular and wireless components can be located where needed to save wiring and installation costs. The Omni-Bus network can be star, hub and spoke, daisy chain or a combination. Low cost splitters and T-connections allow for a free topology architecture. Versatility that's perfect for small businesses, featuring the benefits of central lighting control with the flexibility of distributed control systems.
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
|YES||YES||YES (GUI TCP only)|
TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the controller and the external device. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
GUI TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the User Interface and the external device. May not support controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- A fully functional Omni-Bus installation, including Omni-Bus Translator DIN Rail Module.
- For BC4 projects, GUI TCP protocol mode is recommended. As such, Omni-Bus commands cannot be included in BC4 macros.
- BC1 and BC2 projects should use TCP protocol mode.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling