Sonos Module by Push Controls
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
The Sonos module allows you to control multiple Sonos zones, including browsing your local music collection, playlists, Sonos Favorites, and more.
All that is required for setup is to add one of the Sonos Panels to your GUI page, resize it to fit the area you need, and the module does the rest. When the app starts, a color-matched user interface is created in the content area you specified, and Sonos components are discovered automatically.
NOTE: Direct browsing of online music services is not supported in this version of the Sonos module. However, any songs from online music services that have been added to a Sonos Playlist or Sonos Favorites CAN be accessed via the module's music browser. Local music library content is fully browseable.
Auto-discovery of Sonos Components - The module discovers all of your Sonos components and presents them in a list format that closely replicates the native Sonos app interface.
Browse local music collections and shared network folders - All of the music in your local library is made available for browsing. You can browse via Artist, Album, Genre, and more.
Zone Groups - Just like in the native Sonos app, zones can be combined into groups. Zone groups allow you to enjoy the same music in different rooms, with synchronized playback and control.
Individual or Group zone volume - When multiple zones are grouped, you can control their volume individually or simultaneously.
Playback/Transport control - Play, Pause, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat, and Crossfade
Playlist and Queue creation & editing - After adding songs to the 'Now Playing' queue, you can re-order, and remove tracks, and even save as a new playlist.
- Fixed bug that prevented the group volume popup from appearing when a grouped zone was selected
- Fixed showing URL for radio stations instead of actual radio station information
- Fixed problem that prevented scrolling in the zone panel
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
|YES (see limitations)||NO|
API - Uses HTTP and/or UPnP communications with the external device or service. May not support controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- One or more installed and working Sonos components
- Direct browsing of online music services is not supported in this version of the Sonos module. However, any songs from online music services that have been added to a Sonos Playlist CAN be accessed via the module's music browser. Local music library content is fully browseable.
- Sonos commands cannot be accessed from controller macros.
- The Phone-sized content included with this module is optimized for high-resolution devices. On iOS, this means iPhone 4 or newer. For android, devices with the equivalent resolution (640x960) or higher should be compatible. When using GUI Templates that provide 320x480 phone content on high-resolution devices, you should use Project Editor's Scale & Copy functionality to convert the GUI Group to 640x960 resolution before uploading.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling