DSC PowerSeries Module by iLED
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
This module allows you to integate DSC PowerSeries security panels with any BitWise Controls installation in seconds. A DSC IT-100 Interface Module is required.
- Keypad Emulation - A 'Virtual Keypad' can be added to any GUI page, allowing the user to interact with their security system just as if they were using an on-wall keypad.
- Customizable UI Integration - You can also integrate DSC functions and status feedback with any of our GUI Template packages, creating a seamless look.
- Event Triggers - When used with a compatible controller, you can trigger automation actions based on security events such as System Arm, Disarm, Alarm, and more. See Requirements and Limitations for more information.
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
|YES||YES||YES (see limitations)|
RS-232 - Requires one unused serial port. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- DSC PowerSeries security system, installed and fully functional. BitWise Controls cannot provide installation, setup, or programming support for DSC products.
- DSC IT-100 Integration Module, installed and fully functional.
- Controller macros can only be triggered by DSC security events (arm, disarm, zone status, etc) when used with a BC1 or BC2 controller.
- If used with a BC4 controller, the amount of data reported by the DSC system can cause sluggish performance when a DSC GUI page is first loaded. This can be worked around by using a BC1 or BC2 controller, or by setting the 'Enable_PageLoad_Status_Requests' user setting to 'false', if full system status is not required.
- If more than one simultaneous user is expected to be interacting with the system using Keypad Emulation, a BC1 or BC2 controller is strongly recommended for best performance.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling