Lutron RadioRA2 HVAC Module
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
Lutron RadioRA2 HVAC control products can be easily integrated with any BitWise installation. This module provides an extremely fast and easy method to emulate the Lutron RadioRA2 thermostats.
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
RS-232 - Requires one unused serial port. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the controller and the external device. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- A fully functional Lutron RadioRA2 HVAC installation. The Lutron installation should be completed and proper functionality should be verified prior to attempting integration.
- In order to integrate with BitWise, you will need the 'Integration ID' of each RadioRA2 component. This information is found in the Lutron project file.
- TCP communication is not recommended for BC4 projects due to the RadioRA2 Main Repeater's login requirements for TCP connections. Given a choice, RS232 (serial) communication is strongly recommended for all projects.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling