CBus Module (One-Way Only) by iLED
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
This is the one-way version of iLED's full CBus Lighting Control module. This module provides fast and easy control of a CBus Lighting installation. The module provides basic graphics and a super simple drag-and-drop method to add lighting control to any of our GUI Templates. Once added to a page, installers can even replace the graphics with those provided with a GUI Template package, or simply copy the programming to GUI Elements that are already part of a page. This allows a seamlessly integrated look with any of our GUI Templates.
- Low-cost, streamlined module provides basic functionality - designed to be integrated with GUI Template graphics
- Super easy to use - Just drag and drop control elements onto GUI pages, enter the CBus group numbers when prompted
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
RS-232 - Requires one unused serial port. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- A completely installed and working CBus system, including a compatible CBus network RS232 PC interface such as 5100PC or 5500PC
- CBus system must be programmed to use the default Lighting Application Address 56 (0x38)
- This module is only supports one-way communication, meaning that it can control the CBus lighting groups, but cannot display lighting status feedback. There is a two-way version of this module available here
- Supports CBus Lighting Application only, other CBus Application types are not supported
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling