Lutron HomeWorks QS Module
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
Lutron HomeWorks products can be easily integrated with any BitWise installation. This module provides an extremely fast and easy method to emulate the Lutron Homeworks dimmers and keypads, as well as the ability to control Lutron components from controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for more information.
- Virtual Keypads - Instantly duplicate the keypads on the wall for a completely intuitive user experience. Emulates all HomeWorks seeTouch, Maestro, and Pico keypads, as well as individual load control/monitoring.
- Comprehensive & Fast - Drag and drop configuration is the fastest way to integrate HomeWorks with your control system
- Customizable - You can also assign control and feedback programming to the lighting pages included in our GUI Templates. With this module you can choose to emulate the real-world keypads in the system, or use the GUI Template graphics for a more immersive, 100% custom user experience
- Shade Control - Compatible with Sivoia shades & blinds
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the controller and the external device. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- A fully functional Lutron HomeWorks installation. The Lutron installation should be completed and proper functionality should be verified prior to attempting integration.
- In order to integrate with BitWise, you will need the 'Integration ID' of each HomeWorks component. This information is found in the Lutron project file.
- This module is not supported on BC4 controllers due to the HomeWorks processor's login requirements for TCP connections. Make sure to read the provided tech note after downloading the module.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling