RCS Thermostat Module
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
- Comprehensive & Fast - Drag and drop configuration is the fastest way to integrate RCS Thermostats with your control system
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
|YES||YES||YES (See Limitations)|
RS-232 - Requires one unused serial port. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the controller and the external device. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
GUI TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the User Interface and the external device. May not support controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- If using RS232:
- RCS ZCV1 HVAC Controller Unit
- TR65 Addressable Thermostat(s) (or other compatible Wall Display Units)
- RS-232 to RS-485 Converter (We used the CON-485-PE9 from Serial Commduring development)
- If using IP Control:
- RCS TW45 WiFi Communicating Thermostat(s)
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling
- When used with BC4 controllers, only GUI TCP protocol mode is supported. In this mode, users can control and monitor the thermostats from a GUI, but thermostats cannot be controlled by macros