Lutron Caseta Module
GUI Module Authentication Key - Single Project
This module works with the Lutron Smart Bridge Pro (required) to integrate Caseta Wireless Dimmers, Switches, and Pico Remotes, as well as select compatible Serena, Triathalon, and Sivoia QS Wirelss shades.
- 6/26/15: BC1 and BC2 macros can now also be called by DEVICE feedback, in addition to OUTPUT
- 4/6/15: BC1 and BC2 controller macros can now be executed via Caseta/Pico buttons. After module installation see Script Device notes for instructions.
|BC1 Projects||BC2 Projects||BC4 Projects|
|YES||YES||YES (GUI TCP only)|
TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the controller and the external device. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
GUI TCP - Uses a TCP client connection between the User Interface and the external device. May not support controller macros. See Requirements and Limitations for additional information.
- A compatible BitWise controller. See 'Compatibility' for more information.
- A fully functional Lutron Caseta installation, including Lutron Smart Bridge Pro. The regular Smart Bridge does not support third-party integration. The Lutron installation should be completed and proper functionality should be verified prior to attempting integration.
- For BC4 projects, GUI TCP protocol mode is required. As such, Caseta commands cannot be included in BC4 macros.
- BC1 and BC2 projects should use TCP protocol mode.
- Not compatible with VPN tunneling